Table of contents:
- Is it possible to eat okroshka while losing weight?
- Diet based on a summer meal
- Kefir recipe
- Slimming vegetable okroshka recipe
- How to cook okroshka with mushrooms?
- How to cook a dish on kefir with apples?
- Recipe for dietary okroshka with veal
- Diet okroshka according to Dukan
- How do you prepare the chicken version?
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Difficulty Medium Publication author Elizaveta Grigor EG
A huge number of people are looking for the ideal method for losing weight, especially since there are a lot of them today. Nutritionists assure that you need to get rid of excess weight correctly so as not to harm your health. In this case, a light soup diet can be considered an ideal option.
Is it possible to eat okroshka while losing weight?
Experts say that summer vegetable soup is an ideal solution for a diet. Firstly, this is a non-nutritive dish, since on average there are 60 kcal per 100 g. Secondly, low-calorie okroshka contains fresh vegetables, herbs, dairy products, meat, eggs, etc. As you know, these components are good for health and contain many substances necessary for the body. Thirdly, light soup normalizes the digestive system, which is very important for losing weight.
Basic requirements for a dietary okroshka recipe for weight loss:
- It is best to use ingredients from a vegetarian menu, but protein is also important for the body, so use chicken fillets in some dishes;
- Kvass on rye bread is traditionally used for summer soup. There are also options for mineral water, kefir, fermented baked milk, whey and even brine. The volume of liquid used is on average 200 ml;
- It is impossible to use mayonnaise as a dressing, since it is harmful not only for the figure, but also for health.
Diet based on a summer meal
Each method of losing weight has its own rules that must be followed in order to achieve the desired result.
Let's dwell on some of the features of the okroshka diet for weight loss:
- You need to eat fractionally and at least 4 times a day. It is best if the soup replaces 2 meals;
- Products harmful to the body should be excluded from the diet: sweet, fatty, alcohol and carbonated drinks;
- When losing weight, it is important to maintain water balance and drink plenty of fluids, at least 1.5 liters daily.
The fact that the products should be fresh, we hope, is not worth talking about.
Nutritionists recommend that you develop your daily diet depending on your own preferences, but taking into account the rules.
To make it easier to do, consider an example:
- Breakfast: a portion of porridge with a piece of meat or fish / a portion of cottage cheese with dried fruits and rye bread toast;
- Snack: vegetables or fruits;
- Lunch: okroshka with eggs and meat;
- Snack: vegetables or fruits;
- Dinner: okroshka.
It is not recommended to eat only one okroshka. It is best to replace heavy and high-calorie foods with it. Another prohibition regarding the duration of the diet, so you can stick to a low-calorie diet for no more than 2 weeks. On the regular menu, light soup should be eaten for dinner or lunch.
Thanks to the use of a fermented milk product, the dish turns out to be more satisfying. Kefir is useful for the digestive system and is allowed to be included in the diet menu.
- 1 tbsp. low-fat kefir;
- 110 g potatoes;
- green onions.
- Boil the egg and potatoes until tender, and then peel;
- Cut the potatoes with cucumbers into cubes, and mash the egg with a fork or grate. As for the onion, then it must be finely chopped;
- Combine all prepared ingredients in a plate and fill them with kefir.
Slimming vegetable okroshka recipe
Another dietary soup you can eat while fasting. This dish is loved by people who have given up eating meat.
- 1 liter of kvass, potatoes;
- 2 cucumbers;
- 55 ml of kefir;
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard;
- 5 eggs;
- onion feathers;
- Boil the potatoes, peel and cut into cubes. Chop the green onion, and then grind it with salt;
- Hard boil the egg and chop with a knife or grater. Cut the cucumbers into small cubes;
- Mix the prepared ingredients, add the mustard and pour in the kefir. Mix everything and pour in kvass.
How to cook okroshka with mushrooms?
Another variant of a delicious soup, which, thanks to the mushrooms, turns out to be very aromatic. You can cook both from available champignons and from forest mushrooms.
- 1 liter of kvass;
- 350 g of mushrooms;
- 325 g potatoes;
- sour cream;
- clove of garlic;
- Mushrooms need to be peeled, washed and boiled until tender. Cut them into small pieces;
- Boil the potatoes, peel and cut into cubes. Peel the garlic and pass through a press, and chop the dill;
- Combine all the ingredients, add sour cream and pour kvass. Decorate with herbs.
How to cook a dish on kefir with apples?
Thanks to the use of the fruit, the soup has an original taste. Either sour or sweet apples can be used.
- 3 cucumbers;
- green onions;
- 9 radishes;
- a couple of green apples;
- 1, 5 l of kefir;
- If the peel of apples and cucumbers is too hard, then you need to cut it off. Cut them into cubes and chop up the radishes. Mix ingredients;
- Add salt, mustard, chopped onion and dill. Mix everything and pour in the fermented milk product.
Recipe for dietary okroshka with veal
Veal is a dietary meat that is allowed to be consumed while losing weight. In addition, protein must be present in the diet.
- 2 cucumbers;
- 325 g of veal;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- 2 tbsp. kefir;
Wash the meat and put it in boiling water. Send large pieces of carrots there and
Luke. Add salt to taste and cook until tender;
- Remove the finished meat, cool and cut into cubes. Cut the cucumbers into strips;
- Whip the fermented milk product and pour 1 tbsp into it. cold water. Mix everything and pour into a plate with other ingredients. Peel the garlic, pass through a press and send to okroshka. Put the soup in the refrigerator for a while and serve with chopped herbs.
Diet okroshka according to Dukan
The Ducan diet is very popular. Already a huge number of people have been able to assess the effectiveness of this technique. Summer kefir soup is included in the list of allowed dishes.
- 1 liter of kefir;
- 0.5 liters of mineral water;
- 4 eggs;
- 175 g of radish;
- 200 g of cucumbers;
- 325 g of chicken;
- green onion feathers;
- Boil the eggs until tender, peel and cut into small cubes. Grind radishes and cucumbers into cubes;
- Mix all ingredients, add salt and pepper;
- Separately combine kefir and mineral water, and then pour the base for the soup.
How do you prepare the chicken version?
Protein should be present in the diet, which in this recipe is represented by chicken breast. This recipe may sound unusual because of the cauliflower, but the taste will delight you.
- 225 g boiled breast;
- 0.5 liters of kvass;
- boiled potatoes;
- 205 g of boiled cauliflower;
- 115 g low-fat sour cream;
- Divide the cabbage into inflorescences, and cut the other vegetables and eggs into cubes;
- Combine all the ingredients, add spices and chopped herbs;
- Pour in kvass and put in the refrigerator for half an hour. Serve with sour cream.
We tried to dwell on the easiest recipes that allow you to prepare a delicious, light, but at the same time satisfying dish.
Refine recipes by adding your favorite ingredients.