Table of contents:
- Recipe for making straws in a waffle iron
- Recipe for crispy delicious rolls in a waffle iron
- Gas Waffle Maker Recipe
- Recipe for making waffle rolls for an electric waffle iron
- Recipe for crunchy waffle rolls in a waffle iron
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Difficulty Medium Publication author Maria Dubynina MD
The taste of wafer rolls with or without filling is one of the main tastes of childhood. While my mother was kneading the dough and heating the appliance, we were near and languishing in anticipation, waiting for the first tube to be ready, so that we could bite off the long-awaited piece with pleasure. If you have an electric or ordinary waffle iron on the shelf in the closet, and you have lost the recipe over the years, it's time to remind you of this delicious delicacy, loved by both adults and children.
Recipe for making straws in a waffle iron
- 4 eggs;
- A glass of sugar;
- 200 g of butter;
- A glass of flour.
- Beat 4 eggs with a glass of sugar until a thick white foam appears. It is better to use a mixer or blender for this.
- Pour 200 g of melted, but already cooled down butter into the composition and add one glass of flour. Mix. The dough should have the consistency of sour cream.
- Plug in the appliance or heat it on gas, grease both inner sides with oil and lay out one spoonful of dough, tightly closing the two halves together.
- Take out and roll the pancake into a tube.
Recipe for crispy delicious rolls in a waffle iron
The previous recipe for waffle rolls cooked in a waffle iron was the simplest. Moreover, a special margarine for baking can be an alternative to butter. But you can also make dough based on milk. Many people prefer it.
- A glass of sugar;
- A glass of milk;
- 1, 5 cups flour;
- Baking powder.
- Grind one egg with sugar in the volume of one glass.
- Add a glass of milk and 3-4 tbsp. l. pre-melted butter or margarine for baking.
- Pour in 1, 5 cups of flour, salt and do not forget about the baking powder - 1 tsp.
- Lubricate the inside of the appliance with vegetable oil and start baking the straws.
- If you are a lover of a soft sweet dessert, then do not keep the dough inside for too long. If it is overheated, the waffles will turn out to be too fried and crispy, but this is as you like.
Gas Waffle Maker Recipe
- 125 g butter;
- 2 eggs;
- 150 g of sugar;
- 50 g of starch;
- 150 g flour;
- In a water bath, melt butter in an amount of 125 g. You don't need to take it out so that it does not solidify again.
- Grind two eggs with 150 g of sugar until a thick white foam appears.
- Without stopping to work with a mixer, pour melted butter into the composition.
- Starch in the amount of 50 g and 150 g of flour must be gradually introduced into the mixture, and at the very end add 150 ml of warm water, but again, pour it a little.
- Place the saucepan with the dough in a warm place for about half an hour. Now you can put the appliance on the stove, wait for it to heat up, grease the working surfaces with oil, and start baking.
- Spread 2 scoops of dough on the surface each time. Roll up the tubes hot.
Recipe for making waffle rolls for an electric waffle iron
If you love thin waffles, then this recipe is for you.
- 3 eggs;
- 125 g sugar;
- 100 g margarine;
- 250 g flour;
- Beat three eggs with 125 g of sugar, add melted margarine in a volume of 100 g.
- Sift flour in the amount of 250 g, if necessary, and add to the main composition, stirring constantly with a whisk.
- Add a packet of vanillin at the end.
- Armed with an electric waffle iron, start baking a delicious sweetness, not forgetting to grease the two working halves with oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of the dough each time. l.
Recipe for crunchy waffle rolls in a waffle iron
- 125 g margarine;
- 50 ml. cream;
- 4 eggs;
- 310 g sugar;
- 110 g flour.
- Melt 125 g of margarine and mix with 50 ml of cream.
- Beat four eggs with 310 g of sugar and combine with the first ingredients.
- Add 110 g of flour little by little, stirring constantly.
- Warm up the device, grease it with oil, after which it is required to place one spoonful of dough on the lower work surface and spread it.
- Cover the lid for a couple of minutes, and then open and quickly put a tablespoon of boiled condensed milk on the edge of the baked pancake.
- Twist, using a fork or tongs, and place on a plate.
This recipe for crispy rolls in a waffle iron with condensed milk is popular because the filling does not take a long time to cook: it is enough to get boiled condensed milk in advance, and that's it. There are recipes for making straws with a wide variety of fillings: jam, whipped cream, jam, custard, etc.
But the recipe for waffle cones and waffles of any other shape with condensed milk is preferable because the filling does not flow out of the finished delicacy, which means it does not stain your hands and all goes into your mouth without a trace.
So try, experiment, treat loved ones and friends and eat yourself. Bon Appetit!